Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I want a New Cheese for a Change...

There's a book titled 'Who moved my cheese' by Dr. Spencer Johnson. Sinabe samen ng prof namen in Human Relations that we should read this book. As I was reading it, the new cheese that being talked about is change.

Cheese = Change.

To find the new cheese, you must first find new paths on taking the way to it. Yet, these mice have different point of views. One, does willing to fin new cheese and takes risks to find the new cheese. But the other does not want to take the risks of finding new ways, paths and doesn't want change. He fears if he does not succeed to it. But because the first mice did whatever it takes to find the cheese and even changed his course in life, he succeed. Because he tried, he gained from it.

Yes, it's hard to change for new if you're used in the old life. But isn't it great tp find you're life more interesting to have when you feel like changing. Sabe ko dati, gusto kong may thrill sa life. Kase I thought I was bored. Now, over thrilling, dameng problema. But now I know my life isn't bored that time, It was just peaceful. And I should be thankful, right?

I want to be the first mice in the story, i wanted to explore new things, paths & directions. So that I wouldn't be stuck in such an old life. Yet, minsan natatalot akong baguhin ang mga bagay-bagay kase natatakot akong mag-fail. I fear to lose things if I change. So far, yun ang naiisip ko. But I do still think that  the first mice did great on finding change.

I have decided some things that I want to clear to myself and to those involved. I want to change back to old way of life yet improving myself. Gusto kong bumalik sa peaceful life. Nope.I 'm wanting a new cheese/ change in my old-peaceful-without-problem-life. It's great that I'm gaining new knowledge of what life really is. How life is real. Real course of life... I'll make that happen on my conditions that I'll be taking onwards. 'Kay. I'll make that happen...:)

---I'll be going to school later...

No comments:

Post a Comment