Thursday, February 9, 2012

dream to be a Pastry chef someday...

Although I'm taking a different course, it's part of business. An accountant *slash* lawyer (hehe)*slash* Pastry chef :] I always wanted to eats sweets, chocolates, caramel *droooooool*.  Inspired by the Korean drama, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. I wanted to be good as her in cooking & baking. Kaya ttry kong gawin yung truffles de chocolat niya nung episode 4. hehehe. Naisip din ko kase bakit di nalang kaya gumawa nalang din ako ng deserts na trip ko... Nagawa ko na ang gawin ang cheesecake at egg tarts. Though, di ganon ka successful ang tarts, thumbs up naman daw ang chessecake ko! lol. On this coming valentines, I'll planning to make either Truffles, Bons Bons or Crepe Cake. hehe. Kelangan munang mag-ipon for the expenses needed and I'm good to go and bake. Cross-fingers sa dadating na Valentines. Well, I don't a need a date for that day, I just want to make others happy and see theirs smiles while eating deserts that I made... See more of this sa dadating na 02.14.2012 :]

---off to school...


No comments:

Post a Comment