Friday, February 10, 2012

Mharey's Truffles de Chocolat

Gonna make Truffles de Chocolat today. A preparation for Valentine's of course. Became one of the big season is Valentines. Family, couples and friends gather all up for this day. Valentines aint live alone without bouquets. Receiving flowers from your boyfriends, husbands or friends really is amazing and also with chocolates. Sasagutin ka na ng nililigawan mo. lol. For me, I don't need a date for now coz I'm happy celebrating kasama ng family and freinds. And dadating din tayo dyan.

Anyway, for that day I'm preparing this desert. Easy to do sya at menos gastos sin. Coz I only spent 294.75 including piatos ko :P Already done it and I'll finish it after two hours in the fridge. Then it's done! It will gonna look like this. Not exactly ganyan but who knows kasing sarap ng mga ginawa ko etong mga nsa pictures below. And I'll post mine later...



Well, aside from easy sya gawin. I also was inspired na gumawa nun from Kim Sam Soon from her Korean drama, My lovely Sam Soon. In the episode 4, gumawa sya ng Truffles de Chocolat for just adding in the menu. So, tutal naman lapit na ng Araw ng mga PUSO, naisip kong gumawa din.


 

So, LOVE LOVE LOVE..


No comments:

Post a Comment